Job ID: 105076839
1 - 3 years
Busy Fort Wayne engineering company is seeking an experienced structural engineer. Must be able to understand directions and budget time for engineering assignments. Experience in reinforced concrete design is preferred but not required.
- Work with structural detailers to create structural documents
- Structural detailing in AutoCAD
- Experienced with engineering software such as Risa 3D, MathCAD. Excel
- Working knowledge of structural systems and processes.
- Knowledge of building codes such as IBC and ACI
- Familiar with ASCE7
- Ability to read and utilize construction documents
- Conformance to office standards.
- Must plan, organize and prioritize assigned responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Licensed PE or ability to become licensed as Professional Engineer
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work with co-workers as well as clients in a team setting
- Some extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines
Excellent Salary and benefits