Job ID: 212429805
We are seeking a Civil Engineer for a position in Wexford, PA.
- Ideal candidate will be self motivated, team oriented, and results focused. Commitment to quality is required.
- Assist Project Manager in the development of a project plan including project scope of work and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for land development projects.
- Assist in proposal preparation and efforts in response to RFPs (Request for Proposals).
- Attend client meetings and communicate concerns and changes with the client in order to ensure a positive relationship and growth opportunities.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with governmental and regulatory requirements.
- Perform, lead and monitor design functions for oil & gas and land development related projects including: feasibility analysis, site layout, grading, drainage, stormwater management, erosion & sedimentation, water and gas infrastructure routing and design or other related tasks.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 software to perform detailed civil site design activities.
- Provide solutions to complex drainage and stormwater management issues. Complete moderate to complex drainage and stormwater designs.
- Prepare project specifications (non-technical and technical sections).
- Prepare technical reports and correspondence for project designs and studies.
- Perform construction services including: shop drawing reviews, cost estimating, site visits, construction field change reviews, change order processing, and application payment.
- Mentor and coordinate with the design team consisting of peers, junior engineers, and technicians.
- Ensure quality on all work that is performed by self and team, including assisting in peer reviews.
Requirements: Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university plus six years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in drainage and stormwater management design, estimating engineering and construction costs, developing project scopes, reading plans, writing proposals, writing technical reports, performing engineering studies.
- Professional engineering licensure is required, or will obtain Pennsylvania professional licensure within twelve months.
- Experience working in a multi-discipline team environment.
- The ability to sign and seal Erosion and Sedimentation Control General Permits for oil and gas activities (PA DEP ESCGP-2) is highly desirable.
- PE license or ability to obtain professional licensure within one year is preferred.